Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required for Aerators?
Greenly WaterSAVE Aerators operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
4. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
5. Will the WaterSAVE Aerator works in hard and salty water ?
WaterSAVE Aerators is made up of Poly Oxy Methelene to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Aerators. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
6. Does the WaterSAVE Aerator require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the WaterSAVE Aerator and clean the filters periodically.
7. What is the flow rate of normal aerators?
Normal Aerators flow rates vary from 8 liters to 12 liters per minute based on water pressure.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the Aerators. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does the aerators fits all kind of Taps?
Aerators fits only 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24 threaded taps)
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing the aerators?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install WaterSAVE Aerator. Just a 2 minute job.
11. Can we use this aerators with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. Is the flow adjustable?
Sorry. Not possible.
13. Can it be installed in 18mm (Junior size) or 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
16. How to replace your existing aerators with new WaterSAVE Aerators?
Please CLICK HERE
Tag: Faucet regulator regulator, water flow controller, foam water filter, water aerator, tap aerator, laminar tap aerator , aerator for taps, filter for taps. Shower flow pattern, reduce water flow, water saving tips, water saving pictures, water saving slogans
- Mist flow mode dispense only 700 ml per minute (Saves 90% compared to Normal aerator).
- Spray flow mode dispense only 3.5 litres per minute (Saves 60% compared to Normal aerator).
- Just a small twist between mist and Spray mode.
- Customization (We can provide mist water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute).